Recipe by Russell Cooks
A quick and healthy alternative to that boring ham sandwich you were going to have for lunch. You can throw in any good veggies you have on hand, and even leftover chicken could spice this up.
- 3 leaves romaine lettuce or 3 leaves iceberg lettuce
- 1 scallion
- 1⁄4 green pepper
- 1⁄3 cucumber
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- cider vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel cucumber and cut into small matchsticks.
- Let the sticks sit in cider vinegar and sugar while you prepare the rest.
- Chop or tear the lettuce into small peices then chop up the scallion and green pepper.
- Spread hoisin sauce over the tortillas and microwave them for about 40 seconds or until the sauce is bubbly and the tortilla is hot.
- Throw the veggies on (including the cukes, but take them out of their bath shaking off excess sauce), and wrap the sucker up.