Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
When all you want is a good bowl of veggies and noodles this is it!
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 (10 ounce) packagechinese curly noodles
- 1 (14 ounce) can baby corn, drained
- 1⁄4 cup peanuts, chopped
- Mix BBQ sauce, hoisin sauce, peanut butter and cayenne and set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat 1-2 minutes. Cook onion and bell pepper in oil for 2 minutes stirring frequently. Stir in broccoli and water. Cover and cook 4-6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- While veggies are cooking, cook noodles until tender.
- Stir corn and sauce mixture into vegetable mixture. Cook uncovered 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally until hot and bubbly.
- Drain noodles, place in individual bowls and top with vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with peanuts and serve.