When all you want is a good bowl of veggies and noodles this is it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (10 ounce) package chinese curly noodles
- 1 (14 ounce) can baby corn, drained
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1Mix BBQ sauce, hoisin sauce, peanut butter and cayenne and set aside.
- 2Heat oil in skillet over medium heat 1-2 minutes. Cook onion and bell pepper in oil for 2 minutes stirring frequently. Stir in broccoli and water. Cover and cook 4-6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- 3While veggies are cooking, cook noodles until tender.
- 4Stir corn and sauce mixture into vegetable mixture. Cook uncovered 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally until hot and bubbly.
- 5Drain noodles, place in individual bowls and top with vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with peanuts and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Asian Noodle Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (634 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1070.2
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 120.1 mg
- Sodium 639.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 175.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.9 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 37.2 g