Recipe by clanceyharrison
This recipe originally came from Vegetarian Times. I am posting it here with my alterations so that I won't lose it again. Try it for breakfast with yogurt as well as for dessert.
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 cup soymilk
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend pumpkin, soy milk, hone, tahini, spices and eggs until smooth.
- Combine with rice and raisins (if using). Pour into a greased casserole dish and place in a pan of hot water.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Serve warm or chilled, with yogurt if desired.-.