My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces rice noodles, uncooked
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced ((medium size))
- 1 medium red bell pepper, julienned
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and diced (ripe)
- 4 ounces snow peas
- 4 ounces firm tofu, drained and cut into 1/4 inch thick matchsticks
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup cashews, chopped
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 ounces fresh bean sprouts (1 cup)
- 1In large pot, bring 3 quarts water to a boil.
- 2add noodles, stir to prevent sticking.
- 3cook until tender, about 4 minutes.
- 4drain well and set aside. Meanwhile, in large wok or skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. add garlic and bell pepper and stir-fry 3 minutes.
- 5stir in tomatoes, snow peas and tofu and stir-fry until vegetables are just tender, about 4 minutes.
- 6Add soy sauce and lime juice and bring to a simmer.
- 7cook, stirring often, 2 to 3 minutes more. stir in cooked noodles and cilantro.
- 8Divide noodle mixture among plates.
- 9sprinkle with cashews, scallions, and bean sprouts and serve right away.
Browse Our Top Thai Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Pad Thai
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.0
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 702.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 9.1 g