My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1About 30 minutes before serving or early in day: Prepare couscous as label directs.
- 2Cut each date into 3 pieces.
- 3Reserve a few sprigs parsley for garnish later.
- 4Chop enough remaining parsley to measure 3 tablespoons.
- 5Grate peel and squeeze juice from orange.
- 6In large bowl, with fork, mix orange peel, orange juice, olive or salad oil, cider vinegar, sugar and salt.
- 7Add couscous, dates, chopped parsley, currants, ginger and cashews; toss to mix well.
- 8Garnish with parsley sprigs.
- 9Cover and refrigerate if not serving right away.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Nutty Couscous Salad
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 761.0
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 429.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 118.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.2 g
- Sugars 45.3 g
- Protein 18.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: