Lola Svetlana's Note:
Delicious, savory, and comforting, this tater tot casserole has the same flavor and texture of Mom's classic dish, only with less fat and the added nutritional value of soy. Kids love it, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package Boca meatless ground burger (or 4 Boca meatless burgers, crumbled)
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen tater tots
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen French-cut green beans
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Saute Boca Crumbles in olive oil over medium heat, stirring frequently, in large saute pan for approximately 8-10 minutes or until evenly browned.
- 3Add green beans and chopped onion saute for an additional 2 mins., stirring frequently.
- 4Add minced garlic and saute for one additional minute, stirring frequently.
- 5Add cream of mushroom soup, mixing thoroughly on reduced heat for approximately 1-2 minutes.
- 6Place mixture in 9" x 13" rectangular cake pan.
- 7Cover mixture with frozen tater tots in neat rows.
- 8Bake in 350 degree oven for approximately 18-20 mins., or until tater tots are golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Comfort Food: Tater Tot Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 524.4
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1042.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Boca meatless ground burger