1/1 Photo of Vegetarian "baked" Beans (Crock Pot)
8 hrs 15 mins
Based on Slow Cooked "baked" Beans, Slow Cooked "baked" Beans by Grease. I changed the recipe to make it vegetarian and to accommodate my very large crock pot. This recipe should be able to be halved pretty easily. Cooking time will vary according to how long you have soaked the beans, what size crock pot you have and the kind. Different ones seem to cook at different temps. This recipe is on the sweet side, so adjust for your own taste. Would taste great with veggie hot dogs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak navy beans overnight- the longer the better. I usually soak them for about 12 hours.
- 2Drain beans and rinse off. Put into crock pot along with the rest of the ingredients.
- 3Cover crock pot and cook 7-8 hours on high or 10-13 hours on low. These cook times are approximate. Cook until the beans are finished. Add water to crock pot if needed.
- 5Note: Cook time listed does not include soaking time.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian "baked" Beans (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 888.8
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1876.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 185.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 39.0 g
- Sugars 88.2 g
- Protein 37.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: