10 hrs 10 mins
Tasty baked beans-no pork/meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 package dry northern white beans
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 -4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 -2 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1/4 cup vegetarian worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 cups water (or so)
- 1Soak beans overnight in large bowl of cold water.
- 2Discard water in the morning and drain.
- 3Put beans in crockpot and cover with water (should be about 1/2" above the beans.) Add remaining ingredients.
- 4(No need to saute' onion and garlic first.) Stir well.
- 5Put crockpot on high for approx.
- 62 hours and turn to medium heat overnight.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Baked Beans
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.8
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 167.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 34.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry northern white beans
vegetarian worcestershire sauce