Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
I found this recipe in a cookbook named Fat Free LIving when I was trying to stick to a fat free diet. I tried this once, but I wasn't the person who made it...It was really good though ...hope someone likes it.
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes
- 15 1⁄2 ounces tomato sauce
- 15 1⁄2 ounces kidney beans
- 15 1⁄2 ounces chili beans
- chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked spaghetti
- fat free saltine crackers
- In a large pot on the stove, pour in all the above ingredients (except the spaghetti and crackers).
- Bring to a boil for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then put on simmer for 30 minutes.
- In a seperae pot, bring water to a boil and add spaghetti.
- Cook until tender.
- Put the spaghetti on a plate and add the chil on top with crackers on the side.