Recipe by TerrySisson
This is a simple vegetable sandwich which is very good and easily modified to fit your particular taste.
- 1 (38 g) French rolls
- 3 slices ripe tomatoes, 1/4-inch slice
- 2 slices onions, 1/8-inch slice, medium
- 2 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 2 (4 1/2 g) radishes, thin sliced, 3/4-1-inch diameter
- 1 ounce cucumber, with peel, thin sliced
- 1 ounce banana pepper, sliced
- 1 ounce sweet green pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoons kraft fat-free Italian salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Turn the roll on it's side and cut in half down the length.
- On the bottom half, lay the lettuce followed by the tomato slices.
- Separate the onion layers and place the rings on the sandwich.
- Add the radish, cucumber, banana pepper and green pepper slices.
- Drizzle the dressing over the vegetables.
- Top it off with the top half of the roll.
- Leaving off the dressing will cut the the following by the amount indicated: Calories 20, Calories from Fat 3, Cholesterol 1mg, Sodium 430mg, Carbohydrates 4g and Sugars 2g.