Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
My Grandma used to make this for family get-togethers. Everyone loved it. Of course, after feeding and raising 11 kids, you better love it, or go hungry. No risk of that here, this is a yummy appetizer, or a great lunch snack.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing, dry
- dill weed
- Spread crescent rolls flat on an ungreased cookie sheet for the crust.
- Bake as directed.
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and dressing mix.
- Spread on cooled crust.
- Clean vegetables, chop and mix together.
- Sprinkle dill weed on dressing mixture.
- Spread vegetables over dressing mixture.
- Chill and serve.
I love this and lost my recipe a ling time ago. The only thing I add is minced garlic to the spread mixture.
My family loves this pizza. It's fast, simple and very tasty!
Another winner, as with the fruit pizza. Grandma sure does make great pizzas. Thanks for passing them on to us.