Recipe by CookbookCarrie
My Grandma used to make this for family get-togethers. Everyone loved it. Of course, after feeding and raising 11 kids, you better love it, or go hungry. No risk of that here, this is a yummy appetizer, or a great lunch snack.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing, dry
- dill weed
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread crescent rolls flat on an ungreased cookie sheet for the crust.
- Bake as directed.
- Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and dressing mix.
- Spread on cooled crust.
- Clean vegetables, chop and mix together.
- Sprinkle dill weed on dressing mixture.
- Spread vegetables over dressing mixture.
- Chill and serve.