Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
So easy--nice for a luncheon. Another one of those recipes I found in a magazine.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag broccoli florets, blanched
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 2 yellow bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 2 large zucchini, diced
- 2 large yellow squash, diced
- 1 (20 ounce) package cheese tortellini, cooked and cooled
- 1 (8 ounce) containersliced baby portabella mushrooms
- 2 (3 7/8 ounce) cansslced black olives, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine everything,tossing gently to coat. Cover and refridgerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
I did cut this recipe in half while following the list of ingredients right on down, to & including the mushrooms since they went into the salad raw (which is about the only way I like 'em!), & that worked just fine when we had an additional two for dinner the other night! Colorful, tasty, satisfying! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Fall's round of Pick A Chef]