Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from Schwan's.
- 1 egg
- 1 (15 ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 lb schwan's california blend frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix, thawed and chopped
- 2 cups schwan's grilled frozen onions and mushrooms
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb schwan's alfredo sauce, prepared
- 8 ounces no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9x9x2" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix egg and ricotta cheese. Add chopped vegetables, onions and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread 1/2 cup of alfredo sauce on the bottom of the dish. Top with 2 noodles, 1/3 of the vegetable mixture, 2 more noodles and 1/2 cup of sauce.
- Repeat layers, finishing with 2 noodles and remaining sauce.
- Cover dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 20 minutes.
- Tip: To make chicken lasagna, add about 1 cup of Schwan's diced chicken breast meat.