I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from Schwan's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 egg
- 1 (15 ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 lb schwan's california blend frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix, thawed and chopped
- 2 cups schwan's grilled frozen onions and mushrooms
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb schwan's alfredo sauce, prepared
- 8 ounces no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9x9x2" baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Mix egg and ricotta cheese. Add chopped vegetables, onions and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Spread 1/2 cup of alfredo sauce on the bottom of the dish. Top with 2 noodles, 1/3 of the vegetable mixture, 2 more noodles and 1/2 cup of sauce.
- 4Repeat layers, finishing with 2 noodles and remaining sauce.
- 5Cover dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 20 minutes.
- 6Tip: To make chicken lasagna, add about 1 cup of Schwan's diced chicken breast meat.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Lasagna With Alfredo Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.9
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 65.9 mg
- Sodium 164.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
frozen onions and mushrooms
no-boil lasagna noodles