1/1 Photo of Vegetable Lasagna
1 hr 16 mins
Audrey M's Note:
Only 5 WW points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces broccoli
- 16 ounces cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 9 cooked lasagna noodles (cooked without adding salt or oil)
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, coarsely shredded (about 3)
- 1 (26 ounce) jar healthy choice spaghetti sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 cup fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese or 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1Combine frozen vegetables with garlic and microwave 10 minutes or until tender.
- 2Drain Coat a non-stick pan with cooking spray.
- 3Place over medium heat and sauté mushrooms, zucchini and onion about 5 minutes.
- 4Add carrots; cook 3 minutes more.
- 5Stir in cottage cheese, egg substitute, Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- 6Arrange 3 lasagna noodles in a single layer in 13x9 inch pan.
- 7Top with 1/3 of the vegetables, 1/3 of the spaghetti sauce and 1/3 of the cheese.
- 8Repeat layers, cover with foil and bake at 350° for 50 minutes.
- 9Remove foil and bake 10 minutes more.
- 10Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.5
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 21.9 mg
- Sodium 854.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 23.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free ricotta cheese