Prep 30 mins
Cook 7 mins
Another veggie recipe that is on my "to try" list.
- 2⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) packagefrozen whole kernel corn, thawed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 72 inches flour tortillas
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Saute onion, carrot and garlic in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 2 minutes.
- Add beans, broccoli, corn, tomato sauce, chili powder, salt, cumin, and hot sauce and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions.
- Spoon 1/2 cup vegetable mixture down center of each tortilla and top with 1/4 cup cheese.
- Fold bottom third of each tortilla over filling.
- Fold 1 side of tortilla in toward center and fold top over.
- Serve with salsa and guacamole.