Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
The basic, four all in one dish. Great for kids. A lady from my church gave me a jar of soup and the recipe for Christmas. This recipe won a blue ribbon at the Arizona State Fair.
- 453.59 g hamburger
- 28.34-453.59 g stewed tomatoes
- 226.79 g can tomato sauce
- 473.18 ml water
- 283.49 g packagefrozen mix vegetables
- 59.14 ml dry onion soup mix
- 4.92 ml brown sugar
- In large heavy sauce pan lightly brown ground beef. drain excess fat, stir in other ingredients, bring to boil, reduce heat, cover, simmer for 20 mins over low.
- Add 2 potatoes, cubed if desired or Substitue tomatoe soup for stewed tomatoes.