Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
The basic, four all in one dish. Great for kids. A lady from my church gave me a jar of soup and the recipe for Christmas. This recipe won a blue ribbon at the Arizona State Fair.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 -16 ounce stewed tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefrozen mix vegetables
- 1⁄4 cup dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- In large heavy sauce pan lightly brown ground beef. drain excess fat, stir in other ingredients, bring to boil, reduce heat, cover, simmer for 20 mins over low.
- Add 2 potatoes, cubed if desired or Substitue tomatoe soup for stewed tomatoes.