- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 (8 ounce) bagshredded carrots
- 1 (6 ounce) bag baby spinach leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until lightly browned; do not drain fat.
- Add the onion rings and shredded carrots and sauté until the onion is limp but not browned, about five minutes.
- Add the baby spinach, dill weed, salt and pepper; cook and stir until the spinach wilts.
- Serve warm.