Recipe by UmmBinat
Irish Cream is very popular throughout the United Kingdom. Amounts are approximate.
Top Review by AcadiaTwo
WOW! UmmBinat, this was so wonderful! I made it using Coco Loco coconut cream which my grocery store sells in the drink mixer area and it was delicious! I also used almond milk instead of the rice. Made for Veg 'N Swap tag!
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 44.37 ml brown sugar (or more to taste)
- 16.01 ml non-alcohol vanilla (or to taste)
- 4.92 ml instant coffee (or less to taste)
- 177.44 ml plain rice milk