Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A hearty vegan breakfast meal. You can change the recipe with almost any veggies that you like in your omlettes.
- 1 (14 ounce) package firm tofu
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes (, in olive oil)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Put the sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Crumble the tofu, add to pan& stir.
- Add salt& turmeric, stir well.
- Stir in mushrooms and drained olives.
- Cook about 10 minutes on medium heat, until mushrooms are cooked, stirring occasionally.
As a new vegetarian I am getting used to giving up breakfast, this meal almost made me forget about it :) Very GOOD!!!
Good as a breakfast or lunch dish. Rather dry, so if you like dry scrambles that's a plus.
My first Tofu Scramble and I really enjoyed it! I added Spinach and felt like I had a really solid and delicious start to my day. Even my kids liked it! Thank you!