1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
LASAGNA!!! You can freeze the rolls for a quick meal later.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions, thinly sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and shredded
- 2 zucchini, shredded
- 1 head broccoli, stems removed and florets finely chopped
- 2 cups ricotta cheese, Tofu
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 3 cups tomato sauce
- to make tofu ricotta cheese
- 1 lb extra firm tofu
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper
- 10 fresh basil leaves, chopped finely
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large, heavy frying pan over medium high heat. Add the onion, garlic, basil, salt and pepper. Saute until the onions are tender, about 10 minutes. Add the carrots, zucchini, and broccoli and saute until the carrots are crisp-tender, about 10 minutes. Let cool completely. Mix the vegetable mixture into the tofu ricotta cheese.
- 3Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring often until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and rinse the noodles, then toss with 1 tablespoon of the remaining oil to prevent noodles from sticking together.
- 4Coat a 13x9x2 inch baking dish with the remaining 1 1/2 teaspoon of oil. Spread 1 cup of the tomato sauce on the bottom of the dish. Using a spatula, spread about 1/2 cup of the vegetable mixture over each lasagna sheet, leaving about 1/2 inch of each end uncovered.
- 5Roll up each sheet tightly and place it seam side down in the baking dish. Pour the remaining 2 cups of sauce over the rolls.
- 6Cover the dish with foil. Bake until the sauce bubbles, about 55 minutes. Remove the foil and continue baking for 15 minutes.
- 7To make Ricotta.
- 8In a large bowl, mush the tofu up with your hands until it is crumbly.
- 9add lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, basil mush with hands again until reach consistency of ricotta cheese, 2 - 5 minutes.
- 10add olive oil, stir with fork. add nutritional yeast and mix everything together with a fork.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Lasagna Rolls With Tofu Ricotta
Serving Size: 1 (583 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.4
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 41.8 mg
- Sodium 1273.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.0 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 30.8 g