1/1 Photo of Vegan Cookie Crumb Crust (Chocolate or Gingersnap)
Andi of Longmeadow Farm's Note:
This is a nice pie crust for vegan pies. Easy to put together, with ingredients that are easily accessed. Be careful using *Oreo's--in different factories ingredients can contain diary products.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven, 350 degrees.
- 2Process cookies in food processor until crumbed. (Can use blender or rolling pin filled with cookies in Ziploc bag.).
- 3Mix crumbs, sugar, vanilla, and margarine.
- 4If desired, reserve 2 tablespoons of crumb mixture for garnish.
- 5Press mixture firmly and evenly against bottom and side of 9-inch pie pan.
- 6Bake 10 minutes. Cool.
- 7For Vegan option use a Vegan cookie.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Cookie Crumb Crust (Chocolate or Gingersnap)
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.0
- Calories from Fat 408
- Total Fat 45.4 g
- Saturated Fat 32.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 532.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.4 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: