Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This gluten-free, dairy-free, rich and creamy chocolate icing will fool all of the junk food junkies, dairy-lovers and gluten gluttons in your life –they won’t have a clue that they’re eating on your meal plan. Go ahead, see for yourself.
- In a small saucepan over very low heat, melt chocodrops and grapeseed oil.
- Stir in agave, vanilla and salt.
- Place frosting in freezer for 15 minutes to cool.
- Remove from freezer and whip frosting with a hand blender until it is thick and fluffy.
- Frost over cake, cupcakes or between cookies.