1/1 Photo of Vegan Chocolate Frosting
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This gluten-free, dairy-free, rich and creamy chocolate icing will fool all of the junk food junkies, dairy-lovers and gluten gluttons in your life –they won’t have a clue that they’re eating on your meal plan. Go ahead, see for yourself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan over very low heat, melt chocodrops and grapeseed oil.
- 2Stir in agave, vanilla and salt.
- 3Place frosting in freezer for 15 minutes to cool.
- 4Remove from freezer and whip frosting with a hand blender until it is thick and fluffy.
- 5Frost over cake, cupcakes or between cookies.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Chocolate Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.3
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 33.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: