Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Modified from PPK
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1⁄4 cups light soymilk
- 3 medium bananas, peeled and sliced
- nonstick cooking spray
- In a bowl combine all the dry junk except bananas.
- Next in a blender shove in half of the bananas and the soymilk and puree until smooth. Pour wet to dry and fold in unprocessed bananas.
- Heat the griddle with the oil on there over medium heat.
- Put some of the pancake batter on the griddle(4 small pancakes will fit)and cook until lots of tiny-assed bubbles start to pop. Flip the pancakes over and continue to cook until pancakes are browned. Serve with maple syrup or your fave toppings.
- ADDING WALNUTS MAKES THESE AMAZING.