Vegan Banana Spiced Pancakes!
- In a bowl combine all the dry junk except bananas.
- Next in a blender shove in half of the bananas and the soymilk and puree until smooth. Pour wet to dry and fold in unprocessed bananas.
- Heat the griddle with the oil on there over medium heat.
- Put some of the pancake batter on the griddle(4 small pancakes will fit)and cook until lots of tiny-assed bubbles start to pop. Flip the pancakes over and continue to cook until pancakes are browned. Serve with maple syrup or your fave toppings.
- ADDING WALNUTS MAKES THESE AMAZING.