Recipe by graniteangel
I was wanting a vegan version of antipasta salad, and dabbled a bit to come up with this. I need sides so when my vegan friends come over they have good choices to choose from that are delicious!
Top Review by SweetySJD
This is very good! It makes a lot so cut it in half if you're not serving it to at least 10 people. Very tasty and it threw together easily. I did add feta cheese to one serving and that was a lovely addition for the non-vegans out there, but it's equally good without. Thanks!
- 453.59 g fusilli
- 946.36 ml chickpeas, cooked and drained
- 709.77 ml artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 236.59 ml black olives, pitted and drained
- 78.07 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 59.14 ml balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 59.14 ml fresh basil, minced
- 4.92 ml kosher salt
- 4.92 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 4.92 ml fresh ground red pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente and then chill in ice cold water until needed.
- In a large boil add your chick peas, artichoke hearts, bell peppers, onions and black olives. Drain pasta and add.
- In a seperate jar add your olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, basil, salt and peppers.
- Shake contents in jar until blended well. Pour over oil mixture over veggies.
- Toss and serve.