Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1000.0 ml soya milk
- 1 vanilla pod, split
- 1 large orange, juice and zest of
- 44.37 ml runny honey
- 175 g risotto rice
- 4 ripe nectarines
- 50 g unsalted shelled pistachios
- Scrape seeds ou of the vanilla pod and add both seeds and pod to the milk. Bring to boil and remove from heat.
- Put the orange zest, juice and 2 tbsp of the honey into a pan and heat for 1 minute. Add rice and stir to coat.
- Add the milk to the rice mix a ladle at a time until all the milk has been used up. Stir constantly while doig so, it will take about 30 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan to very hot. Cut the nectarines an half and brush cut side with the honey.
- Place cut side down in pan and cook for 3 - 4 mins each side. Serve the risotto topped with the nectarines, nuts and a drizzle of honey.