Recipe by CookbookCarrie
I made this up because we wanted ice cream for a dessert this evening, had none in the freezer, and no money in the budget for "extras" this week. It was made with what I had on hand! Cook time is freezing time
Top Review by LUv 2 BaKE
What a unique ice cream! I used fat free vanilla creamer, skim milk, and dream whip. I'm the only one who really likes coffee in my family and after trying it, I was also the only one who liked this ice cream. More for me! There is just the right amount of coffee in here, and it really does remind me of a vanilla latte. Thanks for posting!
- 3⁄4 cup french vanilla liquid coffee creamer (like coffee mate or international delight)
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk (I used 2%)
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1 cup light whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Put Milk in a microwave safe bowl and microwave just until warm enough to dissolve the instant coffee crystals DO NOT SCALD OR BOIL.
- Add the coffee crystals and stir until dissolved.
- While stirring add in the creamer and mix well.
- Add the whipped topping and mix well, don't worry about"deflating" the whipped topping.
- Put in your ice cream machine according to your manufacturer's instructions.
- Place in the freezer for 4-5 hrs minimum.
- After 2 hrs take it out and stir it up, just so it doesn't freeze into a solid brick!