Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Well, my husband is on a cream soda binge and also a milkshake binge, so how perfect is this? Adapted from Better Homes and Gardens, 2007.
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream soda (or bottle)
- 4 teaspoons caramel topping (optional)
- Place 2 large scoops of vanilla ice cream in the bottom of four 8 ounce glasses.
- Fill each glass with cream soda.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoons of caramel topping over each float and serve. Enjoy!
Such a simple treat - sooooo yummy! I enjoyed this last night while watching American Idol. :) I didn't use the caramel topping, but can't wait to try that - it was delish even without it. Thanks for sharing!
I love cream soda and thought that mixed with ice cream it would be too sweet, but it wasn't! Made with vanilla bean ice cream and drizzled a little caramel sauce on top. Made for Sharon123 Cook-A-Thon.
I enjoyed this very much. I love cream soda- and mixed with ice cream-EVEN BETTER! I did use the caramel topping, which is an added treat. Thanks so much- made in memory of your dear husband, October,2010.