1/2 Photos of Vanilla Cream Float
Well, my husband is on a cream soda binge and also a milkshake binge, so how perfect is this? Adapted from Better Homes and Gardens, 2007.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream soda (or bottle)
- 4 teaspoons caramel topping (optional)
- 1Place 2 large scoops of vanilla ice cream in the bottom of four 8 ounce glasses.
- 2Fill each glass with cream soda.
- 3Drizzle 1 teaspoons of caramel topping over each float and serve. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Cream Float
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.7
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 47.5 mg
- Sodium 96.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 34.3 g
- Protein 3.7 g