Falooda (Pakistani Ice Cream Sundae Float)
- Ready In:
- 30 ounces kulfi ice cream (Super Easy Kulfi (Pakistani Ice Cream), or 6 popsicles)
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons basil seeds (called takmaria in indian or pakistani stores, soak before making dessert)
- 9 tablespoons rose syrup (called RoohAfza in indo or pak store)
- 3 ounces falooda noodles (you can also use rice noodles in asian stores, boil and cool ahead)
- Soak basil seed for 2 hours and drain water. They will swell and look like little eyeballs.
- Boil noodles and drain and cool.
- Make in 3 individual glasses.
- You will be dividing all ingredients between 3 glasses.
- Add noodles.
- Add kulfi cut in small pieces.
- Add Basil seeds.
- Add Rose syrup.
- Add milk.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a Cajun girl form Southwest Louisiana.? My husband is from Pakistan. Put them both together and what you get is Spicy Hot!