This is my favorite healthy dessert recipe. Seems unusual until you try it. I've always gotten rave reviews when I take it to gatherings. Feel free to experiment with other fruits like peaches, blueberries, pears, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup green seedless grape
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 cup purple seedless grapes
- 1 large apple, chopped with skin on
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 3 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 (11 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained, reserve 3 t juice
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) package fat free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix or 1 (3 1/4 ounce) package vegetarian fat free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1Combine all fruit in large bowl.
- 2In small bowl, combine pudding mix and cinnamon.
- 3Sprinkle over fruit and stir lightly.
- 4Sprinkle juice over fruit 1 T at a time, stirring lightly until slightly pasty.
- 5(Fruit will add wetness over time.).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vanilla Cinnamon Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.5
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 24.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g