Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This can be made for your pleasure or to be given as gifts.
- In a large Ziplock bag, place coffee and add extracts.
- Stir the coffee very well to blend in flavors.
- Store flavored coffee in a plastic bag or an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- I freeze my coffee to keep its freshness.
- I take out how much I need and place it back into the freezer.
- Brew coffee as usual.
- You can use decaffeinated coffee as well as other flavored oils such as coconut, rum, hazelnut and chocolate.
This is a great idea, nice and easy. Turned out delicious, I am definetly going to experiment... THinking orange extract next time, hmmmm.