1 hr 30 mins
Vandermint is a Dutch chocolate and mint flavored liqueur. Look for it at your liquor store.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11 chocolate mint sandwich cookie, crushed
- 44.37 ml butter or 44.37 ml margarine, melted
- 680.38 g cream cheese
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml whipping cream
- 24.64 ml cornstarch
- 4 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 158.51 ml vandermint liqueur
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml whipping cream
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml vandermint liqueur
- chocolate-covered mint candies, to garnish
- 1Chocolate Cookie Crust:.
- 2In a small bowl stir together crushed cookies and melted butter or margarine until well-combined.
- 3Press crumb mixture evenly onto the bottom of a greased 9-inch springform pan.
- 4Vandermint Filling:.
- 5In a large bowl combine cream cheese, sugar, whipping cream, and cornstarch.
- 6Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 7Add eggs and egg yolk, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 8Beat in liqueur and vanilla extract.
- 9Pour the cream cheese mixture over the crust.
- 10Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- 11Lower the temperature to 200° and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until the center no longer looks wet or shiny.
- 12Remove the cake from the oven and run a knife around the inside edge of the pan.
- 13Chill, uncovered, overnight.
- 14Easy Mint Topping:.
- 15In a small bowl beat whipping cream, sugar, and liqueur with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- 16Pipe whipped cream mixture around the edge of the cheesecake.
- 17Garnish with mints.
- 18Chill until serving time.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vandermint Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.4
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 160.1 mg
- Sodium 189.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate mint sandwich cookie