Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
This was given to me by a friend and is a family favorite. Easy to make. I use the Classico Tomato Basil Bruschetta Topping. It is the best I found. This comes in a 380 ml jar. I could not get this to post to my recipe. Enjoy
- 3 -4 chicken breasts, cut up
- 2 cups of assorted cut up colored bell peppers (red, green , orange)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped mushroom
- 8 ounces tomato bruschetta topping
- 1⁄2-1 empty bruschetta bottle chicken stock
- angel hair pasta, cooked
- Brown chicken in skillet and cook until done.Remove from pan.
- Saute pepppers with a little olive oil. 2-5 minutes. Add chicken back to pan.
- Add mushrooms. Add 1 bottle of bruschetta sauce and chicken stock. Simmer 5-10 minutes for flavours to absorb. If required add more sauce.
- Serve over angel hair pasta.
- I add parmesen cheese to the top of mine for a little zing !
This was really good! I rolled the chicken in flour and baked it, so when I added it to the rest of the ingredients it thickened the sauce a little. Thanks for the recipe!
This is a pretty good recipe! I had to change a few things because I didn't want to go to the store. I found that I used more bruschetta topping and only 1/2 the chicken stock and a whole c of mushrooms. My bruschetta was fresh so maybe that is way it was kind of runny. All in all it tasted great and I will be making this again with a few personal changes. Thanks!