1/1 Photo of Valarie's Chicken Bruschetta
This was given to me by a friend and is a family favorite. Easy to make. I use the Classico Tomato Basil Bruschetta Topping. It is the best I found. This comes in a 380 ml jar. I could not get this to post to my recipe. Enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown chicken in skillet and cook until done.Remove from pan.
- 2Saute pepppers with a little olive oil. 2-5 minutes. Add chicken back to pan.
- 3Add mushrooms. Add 1 bottle of bruschetta sauce and chicken stock. Simmer 5-10 minutes for flavours to absorb. If required add more sauce.
- 4Serve over angel hair pasta.
- 5I add parmesen cheese to the top of mine for a little zing !
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Valarie's Chicken Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.8
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 69.6 mg
- Sodium 71.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tomato bruschetta topping