A recipe from the magazine Moi & Cie.
Make and share this Upside-Down Raspberry Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer. Add eggs and beat until creamy.
- Incorporate gradually dry ingredients to the mixture, alternating with the milk. Mix well.
- Put raspberries in a square pyrex baking pan of 8 inches and sprinkle with sugar. Put the dough on the raspberries and cook in oven 50 to 60 minutes.
- Let cool the cake in the pan. Serve room temperature with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.