Kind of a cross between pumpkin pie and cake. Walnuts can be substituted for pecans.
Make and share this Upside Down Pumpkin Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, blend pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves, salt, sugar, eggs and milk.
- Pour mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix and nuts over the batter.
- Pour melted butter over the cake.
- Bake in oven for 60 minutes and let cool.
- The cake will be "liquidy" at first, but will solidify as it cools.