Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Now this is how you do it! I call this a BLOAT: Bacon, Lettuce, Onion, Avocado, and Tomato on a Croissant slathered with Dijon Mustard! Mmmm-mmm!
- 1 croissant, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 pieces bacon, cooked and drained
- 1 lettuce leaf
- 1 red onion ring, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 avocado, about 3 slices
- 2 slices tomatoes
- Slather cut side of each croissant half with 1 T dijon mustard.
- Layer croissant as follows, starting with the bottom piece and working up: lettuce, tomato, onion, avocado, bacon and croissant top. Viola!