Recipe by canders96
Drunken Pepper Shrimp recipe provided by my favorite mexican restaurant, Uncle Julio's!
- 24 jumbo shrimp, peeled, deveined and rinsed (approx. 2 pounds)
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1⁄3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon finely minced chipotle pepper (canned chipotles in adoba sauce, add more for extra heat)
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- splash Grand Marnier
- splash tequila
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients expect shrimp in a small mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Skwered shrimp, then place in a shallow pan.
- Marinate jumbo shrimp in sauce mixure for 10 to 15 minutes prior to grilling.
- Grill until shrimp are done.
- Garnish with slices of lime and enjoy!