Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
For those who enjoy garlic and a nice touch of horseradish, then this is a recipe for you.
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 2 cups diced fresh horseradish
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3⁄4 cup diced fresh garlic
- Add boiling water to a food processor or blender.
- Add horseradish 1/2 cup at a time and process until well blended.
- When blended, add egg yolks, olive oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and cornstarch and process until well blended.
- Add garlic gradually and continue to process until all ingredients are blended.
- Refrigerate in a glass jar with a tight fitting lid.
- This spread is excellent on toast or fresh bread.