- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon light cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 loaf French bread
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, garlic, and Parmesan cheese.
- In a saucepan, melt Cheddar, cream, and paprika, stirring constantly.
- Blend mayonnaise mixture into cheese mixture. (This mixture will keep indefinitely in the refrigerator in an airtight container).
- Cut French bread in half, lengthwise.
- Toast lightly.
- Spread cheese on bread.
- Broil in oven 2-3 minutes.