Prep 25 mins
Cook 55 mins
This recipe come from Diabetic Gourmet.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1 (1 ounce) box sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄3 cup skim milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 large egg whites
- 1⁄3 cup Kahlua
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- cocoa, for dusting pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 13x9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust with COCOA.
- Place all ingredients except chocolate chips in a large bowl.
- Beat with mixer for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes,or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool before cutting.
I've made this recipe several times and it is delicious! It also looks nice if you're serving it to company.
very good and very easy to make. i used white chocolate chips , otherwise followed the recipe.
Tastes great and my kids love it. I used applesauce in place of the oil to reduce the fat content and reduced the baking time to 40 min. ( The cake was drying out around the edges.)