Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe come from Diabetic Gourmet.
Make and share this Unbelievable Chocolate Kahlua Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 13x9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust with COCOA.
- Place all ingredients except chocolate chips in a large bowl.
- Beat with mixer for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes,or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool before cutting.
I've made this recipe several times and it is delicious! It also looks nice if you're serving it to company.
very good and very easy to make. i used white chocolate chips , otherwise followed the recipe.
Tastes great and my kids love it. I used applesauce in place of the oil to reduce the fat content and reduced the baking time to 40 min. ( The cake was drying out around the edges.)