Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I always try to find ways to make different cuts of meat soft and tender. This recipe is a sure fire winner. London Broil is a hard meat to get tender and juicy and this simple recipe will show you how. You will never eat London broil any other way.
- 1. Place London Broil in Slow cooker.
- 2. Spread Onion Soup Mix evenly on top of London Broil.
- 3. Quarter Onions Place On Top Of Meat.
- 4. Cut Celery On Angle Put On Top Of Onions.
- 5. Cut Carrots On Angle Place on Top Of Celery.
- 6. Cut Potatoes In Quarters Place On Top Of Carrots.
- 7. Pour 2 Cans (14-1/2ozs) Of Fat Free- Low Sodium Beef Broth On Top.
- 8. Place Slow Cooker Lid And Cook On Low for 8hrs.
- Serve London Broil And Vegetables Over Egg Noodles.
The London Broil was so tender it was falling apart. The potatoes and carrots stayed firm. Delicious!
What a WASTE of good ingredients. I should have known from the lack of seasonings that the meat would be tasteless, but it was also completely dried out - something I never thought could happen when cooking in that much liquid. One of the WORST crock pot dishes I've ever had and definitely the worst London Broil I've ever made. I'll stick to grilling it from now on.
How do u make your own soup mix???