Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A flavorful, fall apart roast. Also the stock makes wonderful gravy just thicken with cornstarch. Great as left overs; shredded beef fajitas, tacos, enchiladas, beef salad, beef stews, BBQ shredded beef sandwiches and more.
- Add slow-cooker liner for easy clean up. Peel and chop vegetables into large chunks.
- Add 1/2 of the Onion soup mix and 1/2 of the Au Jus mix to slow cooker.
- Add oil into frying pan, turn on high heat. Brown roast on all sides. Add to slow cooker.
- Add vegetables to slow-cooker, add remaining Au Jus and Onion Soup Mix. Pour beef stock over roast & vegetables.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours, turning half way through. Roast is done when meat falls apart.