8 hrs 20 mins
Brandy Brinton's Note:
A flavorful, fall apart roast. Also the stock makes wonderful gravy just thicken with cornstarch. Great as left overs; shredded beef fajitas, tacos, enchiladas, beef salad, beef stews, BBQ shredded beef sandwiches and more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add slow-cooker liner for easy clean up. Peel and chop vegetables into large chunks.
- 2Add 1/2 of the Onion soup mix and 1/2 of the Au Jus mix to slow cooker.
- 3Add oil into frying pan, turn on high heat. Brown roast on all sides. Add to slow cooker.
- 4Add vegetables to slow-cooker, add remaining Au Jus and Onion Soup Mix. Pour beef stock over roast & vegetables.
- 5Cook on low for 8-10 hours, turning half way through. Roast is done when meat falls apart.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Roast Beef - Slow Cooker Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 662.9
- Calories from Fat 423
- Total Fat 47.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 156.9 mg
- Sodium 1351.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 44.0 g