Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
I conjured this up after buying new work shoes that made my feet stink to high heaven. This little gem also softens your feet AND helps you relax. Ahh...
- 2 tablespoons coarse ground sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup baking soda
- 3⁄4-1 cup white distilled vinegar
- 3 quarts hot water
- Pour salt into a bucket large enough for both of your feet.
- Add just enough hot water to dissolve the salt.
- Add the baking soda to the bucket.
- Add a bit more of the water to help soda dissolve.
- Slowly add the vinegar. It will react with the soda so don't add too quickly.
- Add remaining hot water.
- Soak feet for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse feet with cool water and dry completely.
- Use your favorite foot moisturizer and enjoy your clean smelling feet.
Oh wow... this is inventive! I don't wanna know how it "tastes"... this little feet-cake... :D I think a real remedy are medical products. For example zederna cedarsoles and so on. But it's pretty good idea! Maybe I will test it. :D
Sounds like a sensational idea! I will be sure to give this one a try.