1/1 Photo of Ultimate Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is the exact recipe from the back of bag of the Pillsbury All-Purpose Flour.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3/4 cup Butter Flavor Crisco (or 3/4 butter Flavor Crisco Stick)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees. Combine brown sugar, shortening, milk and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat egg into creamed mixture.
- 2Combine flour, salt and baking soda. Mix into creamed mixture until just blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 3Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough 3 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- 4Bake for 8 to 10 minutes for chewy cookies or 11 to 13 minutes for crisp cookies. Cool 2 minutes of baking sheet on a cooling rack; remove cookies to rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.0
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 97.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 1.1 g