1/2 Photos of Ultimate Double Chocolate Brownies
Kelly Vaughn's Note:
RICH, chocolately, yummy brownies! NOT for the faint of heart. The best one I've ever made, and I am a devout chocoholic. Mine never pull away from the sides of the pan like the recipe says. Be sure to test it with a toothpick in more than one place, because you might run into a chocolate chip that would make it appear that the brownies aren't done yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine cocoa and baking soda.
- 2Blend in 1/3 cup melted butter.
- 3Add boiling water, stir until well blended.
- 4Stir in sugar, eggs, and remaining butter.
- 5Add flour, vanilla, and salt.
- 6Stir in pecans and chocolate chips.
- 7Pour into a greased 13x9x2-inch pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes, or until brownie starts to pull away from sides of pan.
- 8Cool, cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Double Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.2
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.8 mg
- Sodium 142.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 36.8 g
- Protein 3.9 g