Ultimate Creamy Beef Stroganoff
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- COOK meat and onions in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 to 6 minute or until meat is done. Remove from skillet; drain. Cover to keep warm. Add butter to skillet; cook until melted. Add mushrooms and pepper; cook 5 to 6 minute or until mushrooms are tender.
- ADD cooking creme; cook and stir 2 minute Return meat mixture to skillet; stir in broth. Cook 5 minute Remove from heat; let stand 5 minute.
- SERVE over noodles; sprinkle with parsley.
- Substitute: Prepare as directed substituting 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts for steak.
- Nutrition Information Per 1-1/4 Cup Serving: 400 calories, 19g total fat, 10g saturated fat, 125mg cholesterol, 630mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 5g sugars, 30g protein, 15%DV vitamin A, 4%DV vitamin C, 10%DV calcium, 20%DV iron.