1/1 Photo of Ultimate Creamy Beef Stroganoff
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1COOK meat and onions in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 to 6 minute or until meat is done. Remove from skillet; drain. Cover to keep warm. Add butter to skillet; cook until melted. Add mushrooms and pepper; cook 5 to 6 minute or until mushrooms are tender.
- 2ADD cooking creme; cook and stir 2 minute Return meat mixture to skillet; stir in broth. Cook 5 minute Remove from heat; let stand 5 minute.
- 3SERVE over noodles; sprinkle with parsley.
- 4Substitute: Prepare as directed substituting 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts for steak.
- 5Nutrition Information Per 1-1/4 Cup Serving: 400 calories, 19g total fat, 10g saturated fat, 125mg cholesterol, 630mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 5g sugars, 30g protein, 15%DV vitamin A, 4%DV vitamin C, 10%DV calcium, 20%DV iron.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Creamy Beef Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.0
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 115.8 mg
- Sodium 92.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 28.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Philadelphia Original Cooking Creme
reduced-sodium beef broth