1/2 Photos of Ultimate Chicken Sandwich
Definately a two handed sandwich, blackened cajun grilled chicken with extras! From a friend of mine weighs 100 lbs and eats like a horse!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- cajun seasoning
- 8 slices bacon, cooked in advance if possible
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 1 cup white button mushrooms
- 2 hoagie rolls (aka hogie, sub or grinder rolls)
- sweet vadalia onion salad dressing (Ken's brand here on the east coast) or honey mustard, if you can't find the other
- 1Sprinkle chicken breasts with cajun seasoning, then spray lightly with "Pam" or other cooking oil spray.
- 2Grill over med to med low heat for 6-8 minutes or until done.
- 3While chicken is grilling saute mushrooms in sm amount of butter.
- 4If you haven't precooked the bacon, you can do it now.
- 5Heat sub rolls in oven until hot.
- 6When chicken is done assemble as follows per sandwich --
- 7Spread sweet vadalia dressing or honey mustard on each half of roll generously.
- 8Place one slice of swiss cheese.
- 9Place 2 slices of cooked bacon.
- 10Spread cooked mushrooms
- 11Place 1/2 of chicken breast.
- 12One slice of swiss cheese.
- 132 slices of bacon.
- 141/2 chicken breast.
- 15Top of roll.
- 16Put on loose sweatpants --
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ultimate Chicken Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 932.5
- Calories from Fat 543
- Total Fat 60.4 g
- Saturated Fat 24.3 g
- Cholesterol 181.6 mg
- Sodium 1251.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 59.5 g