Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 min
i just started out eating only the milk and oatmeal combo, but the more and more i ate it, the more and more i kept adding things to make it better. this is truly the ultimate oatmeal and the taste is to die for! (according to my palate anyway!) Enjoy!! Note: Use more or less milk depending on the degree of thickness you prefer. Make sure it is no less than 1/2 cup because since the protein thickens up the milk after microwave it can be pretty thick if you dont have enough. Quick fix, however, if this is the case just add a little more milk to desired thickness after you take it our of the nuker and stir.
- 1 packet hy-vee maple & brown sugar weight control instand oatmeal
- 2⁄3 cup nonfat milk
- 1 scoop 100% whey protein, Vanilla (Any protein will work i'm sure)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Sweet 'n Low, brown
- 1 teaspoon sugar substitute (or Splenda)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean extract
- 1 teaspoon torani classic sugar free caramel floavoring syrup
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- 1 tablespoon bettr'n peanut butter (optional)
- Combine Milk and Protein Powder in blender and blend untill smooth.
- While continuing to blend, and all other ingredients except packet of oatmeal.
- Pour oatmeal in microwave safe bowl along with blended ingredients.
- Stir generously.
- This is where i sometimes add a little more cinnamon!
- Place in microwave for 1 minute 30 sec. (or however long specifyed on oatmeal box).
- Remove, Stir, Let cool, get ready to have your face rocked!